(1915-2008) Born in West Brooklyn, Illinois in 1915. Entered U.S. Army in 1941, served in the Pacific Theater, discharged in 1945. Moved to Prescott Valley, Arizona in 1981 a nd became active in St. Germaine Catholic Church assisting with construction of classrooms and sidewalks. Served on the Board for the Prescott Blind Center through the Lions Club. Assisted in the formation of the Central Arizona Senior Association and delivered Meals on Wheels to homebound seniors. Active in Veterans of Foreign Wars; initiated the placement of flags on the graves of veterans in the Prescott VA Cemetery. Responsible for the “mile of flags” through Prescott Valley. Twenty years of volunteer service to the Bob Stump VA Medical Center in Prescott.